琳(n_n)'"

This is my little blog! Hehe^^ Feel free to leave some comment on the TagBoard after reading it =D

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Poly, My Final Choice?!?!

Recently, I have always been thinking about whether to go to poly or JC. Maybe its still early for me to think about this, but this question just kept coming into my mind such that i can't stop thinking about it.
Currently, i have choosen Poly. My dear friends, do you think its the right choice?
I just feels that I don't want to study any more, I am tired of all the academic subjects and I am bored of school. Really.. That sounds very sad, some of you may even think that i am hopeless to choose to go to Poly and give up on my academics. Is it? I don't think Poly will spoil my future, instead I think that JC is the one that will do it.
Well, I do not mean that I am giving up on my O levels. I will definately study hard for it! That is because the course I want to go requires 10points of L1R4 at least, so I still need to work hard in order to get into the course that I want.

Let me talk about my Prelim1 Exam now. Its very very badly done! classposition droped 5, and level position droped about 70! Position is not very important to me, but L1R5!! I only got 23 for it! My teacher say he is quite dissapointed that i didn't get below 20 points, and I even get an B4 for my higher chinese language! That sounds horrible right?
I am not very surprised with my poor result as i didn't get time to prepare.
Wait, I think I should stop finding excuses for myself for not studying for my Exam anymore! Compared to my other classmates, they are more busy than me! They still have to spend time for their SYF,while I have nothing involved in the SYF that will take up my time to study! Some of my classmates even have two SYFs to prepare,and they are still able to do well in their Exams!
Its time for me to reflect. I got to spend more time on my studies, and use my computer less frequently.
I don't have much time left to prepare for my O levels, its only 4 months ahead.
Time to wake up now!


No matter what(JC/Poly) I choose in the end, I still need to work hard now in order to achieve it. So, yea, Work Hard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home