琳(n_n)'"

This is my little blog! Hehe^^ Feel free to leave some comment on the TagBoard after reading it =D

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Gloomy Friday

Yesterday is a gloomy day for me. Early in the morning during flag rising announcement...They announced the Talentime result=.= So yea..I dint get in-.-

Not very sad la actually..I felt quite normal when they announced the finalist..because i have expected not to get in. HAHA..

I will never join this kind of 'competition' ever again! Because every time i join it, sth bad will happen to me for sure! First time join it i also got sick(but not as serious as this time),Then this time is damn serious!

And the 2nd thing is that: I failed my chemistry test by 1 mark! This is very unfortunate! But i also didnt felt very sad about it..I didnt study for the test that's the 1st thing..2nd thing is that..in the paper i got lots careless mistake..and i didnt check my paper when i finish it..but instead i went to sleep..zzZZ

And then the next thing is that my phone LOW batt le! I brought my charger to school..but my charger is two pin de=.= cnt plug in=.=

And few days ago wheni am sleeping during my chem test...stupid hokit's sms woke me up..and his sms wrote rubbish!

Just want to tell hokit!! Stop sending me lame and retarded and disgusting sms okay? I dont like it!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home