琳(n_n)'"

This is my little blog! Hehe^^ Feel free to leave some comment on the TagBoard after reading it =D

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bearing ><

O.o feels sleepy .zzZ

As i banned myself from talking and singing, I talked very little today! Which is very very uncomfortable for me! and for others also! And the worst thing is when somebody calls my phone and i have to answer it! Damn it!

I want to recover as soon as possible! I want to sing and i want to talk! T.T

So yea..people who saw this post please don't call my phone..anything just sms me. Because i don't want to speak!

Tomorrow there is two tests and i have not studied for it yet! and as well as the common test next wk!Because of my throat la! Just wanted to start mugging then it got pb again!

And i drink plenty of water now everyday..drink until i want to vomit...( a bit exaggerate la, but i really drink water until i got the feeling that my stomach is full of water and i want to spit it out!!! ) But i drink until like this le..my throat still dry!! See the pb?!

Aiya..dont want to think about my throat already!!!
I go sleep awhile.. very tired...
T.T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home