琳(n_n)'"

This is my little blog! Hehe^^ Feel free to leave some comment on the TagBoard after reading it =D

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Talentime'09

Well, i participated in my school's Talentime again this year.

After joining Talentime for the 3rd time, i have came up with a conclusion that is: I have no 缘分 with Talentime! T.T sad sia

For my first time joining Talentime in Sec2, I get into the semi-finals,BUT, during the semi-finals i forgot the lyrics when it came half way to the chorus and i "lalala" all the way till the end of the song=.=no need to say more: I failed=.=

Then in Sec3, i signed up for Talentime again! This time, I got into the semi-finals as well! Due to the experience in Sec2, I memorised the lyrics again and again. BUT so sad is that the person in charge doesnt have my contact number and thus I missed the semi-finals! T.T

This year even worse. Just 2/3 days before the audition, I fell sick. Dry throat and fever and headache..and cramp! Wtf is this la...some more the song i choose has a weird tune..then they say i out of tune! wtf is this again...well, for this year,besides vocal solo i also signed up for the vocal duet. And we only decided what to sing on the day of audition=.= and well enough..due to lack of practise of that song, i forgot the lyrics again=.=

Anyway..no matter what happens I still have to move on! haha =D
So yea..Smile(:
hehe^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home