琳(n_n)'"

This is my little blog! Hehe^^ Feel free to leave some comment on the TagBoard after reading it =D

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Stupid Network=.=


Arh!! Going mad=.=
My stupid network made me do my Chinese hw twice-.-
The 1st time when I finish and click on submit..then it can not display the page=.=
Then I click on refresh=.=Hoping tat everything would be alright after few seconds^^
BUT~!=.= IT ASK ME TO RE LOGIN! =.=
WTH-.-
After I re login-.- everything is gone..nothing has been submitted!!
WTH=.=
I type till so tired then ~^(00)^~
Arh-.-
Tmr need to go for CCl camp le=.=
But I still haven't prepare the things i needed for the camp=.=
I don't know where the hell has my sleeping bag went to^^|||
I still got tuition later..HAiz=.=
Don't want to go to tuition any more..I don't like it=.=
The tutor make me feel uncomfortable=.=
k..still needa chiong HW=.=
gtg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home